Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Some things change

Some things change...like my blog layout! Do you like it? Better than the old one? I usually can't go three days without changing the desktop background on my laptop, so I'm surprised that I made it over a month without revamping the ol' blog layout.

Here's another change I noticed on the way to Aldi this afternoon:


















Spring is coming! And it can't come quickly enough.

A few other changes have been happening around here that prove that I've been here for a while. For example, a furniture store down the road has moved to a new location, and two shiny new bike shelters have been built by the tram stop. Now I guess I can say things like "Remember when there wasn't a bike rack here? Those were the days."

Hmm...those are about the only two changes I can think of at the moment. I will keep my eyes open for more. Sorry for the short post, but more will come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment