Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'm alive

...and about to go finish the lab report that has been eating up my brain...not actually eating up much of my time, but brain because when I haven't been working on it, I have been thinking about working on it.

But it is due tomorrow, and so now I must go finish it.

First, though, I thought I would take the time to remind you all that, yes, I am still blogging. When I can (which I want to be soon!) I will write what I hope will be glorious posts about:
-the weekend excursions
-Keukenhof and the tulpen
-characters from the Office
-a newspaper article
-my continued quest to get a picture of the green building's resident ghost cat

Until then, here are some teaser pictures from Keukenhof that will maybe keep you interested until I write again. And happy April 14, everyone! Abraham Lincoln was shot, the Titanic hit an iceberg, and it's the day before tax returns are due -- so go celebrate!









No comments:

Post a Comment